I am so happy to be able to show you a fantastic product available to my clients – past, present, and future!
It is the PERFECT combination of custom wall art, family memories, and love.
It’s especially suited to the type of portrait work that I do, which is engagements, parents and children, and seniors. You select your favorite image, write down a few sentences about what you love about the photo and the person in it, and then I have it custom printed and heat fused to a solid 3/4 inch substrate with a white or black beveled edge. Here are mine – they were done when Gavin & Genevieve were 2 & 3, and they hang in my office:
These are sized at 15×30…I can also do 10×20
I love looking at these every day. A close up of the words:
Can you imagine these as:
– a wedding photo with the words to your first dance, or perhaps your vows
– an engagement photo with the story of how he popped the question
– a set; one image of each of your children with a few sentences about what makes each one special to you
– an image of your child with his mom or dad and some words about their relationship, or even song/book lyrics (“I’ll love you forever, my baby you’ll be…”)
– a high school senior with words of encouragement and pride from Mom or Dad
All are great ideas! I especially love the idea of writing something to your child, because it would be a very meaningful keepsake for them as well as wall art for you home that you will NEVER tire of. I love that I will be able to give these to Genna and Gavin someday, and they will always have them as a reminder of me even when I’m gone. They are different from the usual canvases and framed prints that people hang in their homes – very clean and modern. Best. Value. Ever.
I’m thinking that this would make a PERFECT Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day gift (or both!). I can use images from a previous session or a future session!
For a limited time, I will be selling these for $110 for the 10×20 size, and $150 for the 15×30 size. Call or email me to order yours today!